Last day at Eurotox 2017 ! I was very impressed by the enthousiasm of the community these past 2 days. A lot of tremending studies were presented, conforting our will to pursue our toxicology assay development. Last workshop will talk about advanced liver model integration for chemical safety assesment, and I am impatient to attend it !
- Poster – Urine sample-derived human induced pluripotent stem cells as a model to study PCSK9-mediated autosomal dominant hypercholesterolemia
- Poster – Neurotoxicity assay on 2D and 3D culture using High Content Screening (HCS) technology
- Poster – In vitro dermocosmetology : high content analysis approach using human primary keratinocytes and fibroblasts
- Poster – Use of Automated High Content Analysis or Imaging Applied To Assessment Of Primary DNA Damage With γH2AX and Comet Assays on different Cell types
- Poster – In vitro dermocosmetology : high content analysis approach using human primary keratinocytes
- Poster – Use of Automated High Content Analysis Applied To Assessment Of Primary DNA Damages With γH2AX and Comet Assays
- Poster – Neurotoxicity assay using High Content Screening technology
- Poster – Development of double stand break assessment assay with HCS by using the HepG2 cell line and evaluation with primary skin cell (NHEK)
- Poster – Development of an Automated Comet Assay for Genotoxicity Assessment on TK6 cell line
- Poster – High Content Screening of automated wound healing and cytotoxicity assays in 2D and 3D culture
- Digital workspace and the use of immersive technologies: we share our experiments!
- A feedback about Brains4brain (B4B) meeting in Frankfurt 2018
- To be genotoxic, or not? That is the question!
- Deep learning for biology is useful (but not easy to understand)
- Next BRAINS FOR BRAIN (B4B) Foundation workshop coming soon !
- Colloque annuel de la SCMC (Société Cerveau et Maladies Cérébrovasculaires)
- To build and visualize 3D pictures : An important task for our CDO !
- La Donnée : l’ADN des sciences de la vie
- Sweetch Energy lève 1,4 million d’euros pour produire de l’électricité à partir d’eau salée
- B°Ker sécurise le fonctionnement des laboratoires
We talk about …
3D 3D culture 2017 analysis Biofit biopole brain business cancer cell congress data dermocosmetology digital discovery dna drug ELRIG ELRIGfr genotoxicity HCA HCS High content screening human imaging in vitro IPS Lille Live Cell Imaging meeting Micronucleus microscopy model oncology Parkinson Perkin Elmer phenotypic screening picture platform prize rennes robotic screening toxicology zebrafish