We can perform proof of concept / mechanism of action assays, assay development and primary or secondary screenings for YOU.
For primary screening, we have different libraries (Prestwick, Enzo, …) available. Contact us for more information!
Choose below your preferred domain.
Look at our scientific posters
- Poster: Bridging the gap between in vitro & in vivo: 3D cell culture considering the extracellular matrix (ECM) – A focus on cancer models
- Poster: 3D cell culture taking into account the extracellular matrix for phenotypic screening in the frame of Parkinson’s disease (SLAS Building Biology in 3D symposium)
- Poster: An Extracellular Matrix-like hydroscaffold for 3D cell culture to bring the gap between in vitro & in vivo: focus on cancer models (SLAS Building Biology in 3D symposium)
- Poster: An Extracellular Matrix-like hydroscaffold for 3D cell culture to bring the gap between in vitro & in vivo: focus on cancer models
- Poster : BIOMIMESYS®, a ready-to-use ECM for Relevant Phenotypic Screening
- Poster (OncoLilleDays2022) – Mechanobiological characterization of a 3D in vitro pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma model and the study of tumor-stroma interaction
- Poster : Development of personalized therapeutic targeting in lung cancer with METex14 mutation
- Poster – Including the matricial tumoral microenvironment in 3D in vitro models by using a Hyaluronic-Acid-based hydroscaffold™
- Poster – (ECM 2022) Development of innovative hiPSC-based model including an innovative 3D modified hyaluronic acid hydroscaffold for phenotypic screening
- Poster – Importance of microenvironment in cerebral in vitro models for phenotypic screening
- Poster – A single procedure to generate functional hiPSCs-derived liver organoids -Towards an innovative tool suitable for drug screening
- Poster – BIOMIMESYS® 3D hydroscaffold a matricial microenvironment for physiological organs-on-chip (OoC)
- Poster – Importance of matricial and cellular microenvironments in in vitro models for drug discovery in Parkinson’s disease
- Poster – Development and automation of 3D innovative hiPSC-based liver organoids including the microenvironment for phenotypic screening – Application on metabolic diseases – version DHU2020
- Poster – Development and automation of 3D innovative hiPSC-based liver organoids including the microenvironment for phenotypic screening – Application on metabolic diseases
- Poster – Development of a new liver-on-chip including BIOMIMESYS® technology for mimicking the liver extracellular matrix: first results and perspectives
- Poster – Impact of the composition and stiffness of a 3D hyaluronic acid-based hydroscaffold on breast cancer cell growth and CD44 expression
- Poster – A groundbreaking 3D cell culture technology for HCS: BIOMIMESYS hydroscaffold
- Poster – Characterisation of 3D cultured primary human hepatocytes and HepaRG for DMSO-free preclinical toxicity testing
- Poster (with Ncardia) – Neurotoxicity assessment: Comparison between SH-SY5Y and human iPSC-derived brain cells