HCS Pharma is very pleased to be a sponsor of the 35th symposium of the french society of genetic toxicology (SFTG). This symposium attend in Marseille, the 26 and 27 Octobre at La Timone hospital. If you are interested in recent advances in genotoxicology, Pierre-Jean will present our new assay combining assessment of micronucleus and gH2AX/gH3, this afternoon at 14:00.
- Poster – Urine sample-derived human induced pluripotent stem cells as a model to study PCSK9-mediated autosomal dominant hypercholesterolemia
- Poster – Neurotoxicity assay on 2D and 3D culture using High Content Screening (HCS) technology
- Poster – In vitro dermocosmetology : high content analysis approach using human primary keratinocytes and fibroblasts
- Poster – Use of Automated High Content Analysis or Imaging Applied To Assessment Of Primary DNA Damage With γH2AX and Comet Assays on different Cell types
- Poster – In vitro dermocosmetology : high content analysis approach using human primary keratinocytes
- Poster – Use of Automated High Content Analysis Applied To Assessment Of Primary DNA Damages With γH2AX and Comet Assays
- Poster – Neurotoxicity assay using High Content Screening technology
- Poster – Development of double stand break assessment assay with HCS by using the HepG2 cell line and evaluation with primary skin cell (NHEK)
- Poster – Development of an Automated Comet Assay for Genotoxicity Assessment on TK6 cell line
- Poster – High Content Screening of automated wound healing and cytotoxicity assays in 2D and 3D culture
- Carl Zeiss Campus : a world of knowledge about microscopy
- Our feedback of the 35th symposium of the French society of genetic toxicology in Marseille
- HCS Pharma has joined the Cosmetic Valley
- Meet me in High Content Analysis and 3D screening Conference in Boston next week!
- We present our new assay at the 35th symposium of the french society of genetic toxicology
- To build and visualize 3D pictures : An important task for our CDO !
- La Donnée : l’ADN des sciences de la vie
- Sweetch Energy lève 1,4 million d’euros pour produire de l’électricité à partir d’eau salée
- B°Ker sécurise le fonctionnement des laboratoires
- Du Deep Learning pour aider au dépistage du cancer du poumon
We talk about …
3D 3D culture analysis biopole cancer cell congress data dermocosmetology digital discovery dna drug ELRIG ELRIGfr genotoxicity HCA HCS hepg2 High content screening human imaging innovation IPS Lille Live Cell Imaging meeting Micronucleus microscopy model Molecular Devices oncology Parkinson Perkin Elmer phenotypic screening picture platform prize rennes robotic screening toxicity toxicology wound healing zebrafish