- Tuesday, May 31, 2022 – 9AM (CEST) / 3PM (CST) / 4PM (JST) / 3AM (EST)
- Thursday, June 2, 2022 – 1PM (CEST) / 7PM (CST) / 8PM (JST) / 7AM (EST)
Online, using zoom.us and live on Youtube
3D cell culture systems have recently emerged as promising tools for reproducing the cellular environment and the organization of tissues/organs, where cells are connected to each other and to the surrounding extracellular matrix (ECM).
In this webinar we will focus on BIOMIMESYS® Liver and will discuss about its different applications. This matrix has specific composition and stiffness close to liver ECM, to be in accordance with in vivo conditions for the culture of hepatocyte cell lines or primary human hepatocytes, and production of liver organoids derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSCs).
- Using BIOMIMESYS® Liver as a relevant 3D cell culture model to develop organoids with an example of liver organoids derived from iPSCs
- Using BIOMIMESYS® Liver to cultivate liver cell lines and primary human hepatocytes
- Using BIOMIMESYS® Liver for modelling steatosis (lipid accumulation) in cell lines and liver organoids